2016 Advanced Emergency
and Acute Care Medicine
September 20 - 23, 2016 - Atlantic City, NJ
Exciting Topics, Terrific Venue, Nationally-Recognized Lecturers and Low Course Prices all add up to make this... "The Best Value in CME in the Northeast"
Nationally-recognized lecturers will provide a wide variety of courses on the latest treatments on key disease states, coupled with the latest advances in technology, in one of New Jersey's best resort areas.
- Nationally Recognized Lecturers
- Presenting Evidence-Based Medicine Best Practices on Key Disease States and Medical Technologies for ED, Acute Care, IM/FP, and Hospitalists.
- Delivering the Most Up-To-Date Strategies on Identifying and Meeting CMS Quality and Performance Metrics
- Exceptional Variety of Courses providing AMA PRA Category I Credits
- 5.0 Emergency Nurses Association contact hours to be applied for - for specific courses on 9/21/16
- Full Day ACHE Track on 9/21/16 -Co-sponsored in conjunction with ACHE-NJ Chapter - This year’s conference will feature an ACHE Track, for which Face-to-Face Credits will be applied for. This track will be complimentary for ACHE members in good standing. Space is limited and will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall on 9/21/16 and 9/22/16
- Amsus - Society Of Federal Health Professionals
- Bergen Medical Products
- Biotelemetry Healthcare Cardionet/Mednet
- BK Ultrasound
- Boehringer-Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- Cempra, Inc.
- CSL Behring
- DJO Global
- Draeger Monitor Solutions
- Financial Designs
- Fujifilm Sonosite
- Gebauer Company
- Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute
- HMR Weight Management Services
- Hospital Newspaper
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Mid-Atlantic Resource Group
- Primed Consulting
- Princeton House Behavioral Health
- Rutgers Neurological Institute of New Jersey
- Seabrook House
- Sharp Medical Products
- Smith & Nephew
- NJ State Society of Physician Assistants
- Teleflex (EZ-IO)
- Vital Therapies Inc
- World Academy Of Pain Medicine Ultrasonography